cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Did I blog in the right place?

Jump to solution

Just checking to see if I've blogged in the right place last evening and this morning! Just wondering thanks! 

Let's be sure to take a deep breath and enjoy this Hump Day.......

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marilyn-

If you ever want to find your content.  Click your username to go to your profile.  Then click the Content Tab. Then you can sort from Newest to Oldest by the created date and then if you want to filter it even more you can choose only blogs, or discussions or just leave it as everything.  Then you can look back at all you have created... It's all there.

Well Message Boards, Private Messages and Forum Discussions haven't come over yet.  We're still working on those.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
bck55

Hi Marilyn, I did get your message.  Becky bck55

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks  

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

I found your message under conversations, I believe.  There's a vertical list on the right hand side of the screen.

Silverstar

I didn't see your blog for today, but I'll go look!  BTW, Hi Marilyn!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I did do a blog this morning, it's here somewhere.....

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marilyn-

If you ever want to find your content.  Click your username to go to your profile.  Then click the Content Tab. Then you can sort from Newest to Oldest by the created date and then if you want to filter it even more you can choose only blogs, or discussions or just leave it as everything.  Then you can look back at all you have created... It's all there.

Well Message Boards, Private Messages and Forum Discussions haven't come over yet.  We're still working on those.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Thanks Mark for helping us through this transition........

0 Kudos