cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anna20

Community Help

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my new friends here at Ex! I hope that everyone who wants to be smoke free in 2009 will succeed.

Anna
0 Kudos
183 Replies
bobbie16

Hello. I just signed up recently and today I wanted to introduce myself but I cannot find the page to do that. I found a page of introductions but all I found was a place to comment on the introductions already posted.  Can someone point me in the right direction please? 

0 Kudos

Good morning All:   Carenda needs your help - I sent the following msg to ExAdmin for her:

Good morning Ex Admin.  My friend "Carenda Parker" sent me an e-mail this morning telling me she is unable to log in to BecomeAnEx.org. today. - She states that she gets this message:  "Welcom to Elgg" - "Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials" - Please fix this problem for her ASAP.  She's a regular on Ex and would like to log in.  Thank you for your prompt response to this problem.

If any of you have any solutions - please let me know.  thanking you in advance for your help.

0 Kudos

Hello - an "old timer" here with a question - One of the members has left, I mean totally, cleared out.  How do I remove the empty face from my friend list.  I tried to use the "remove" feature, but it doesn't work in this particular situation.  I have this blank face on my page I would like to remove.  Any solution would be greatly appreciated.  Thanking you in advance.

0 Kudos
sillywahine

Im running behind on the Christmas Rush but my quit day is Jan 10th and am very confused on this website, Im so happy to have run into this group because I really needed help on navigating it. Thanks Ex admin for opening this group!!!

Sil

0 Kudos
laurie37

Dear ExAdmin,

This was very informative! But I only saw it because another member told me where it was. I've had a few lost people contact me lately and I was typing out all this info!!!! Not knowing you had it here! 🙂 I am just thinking it would be alot easier to find if you could access it from the MAIN page that people get when they Google this website. What do you think?

Thank-you for all you do!

Laurie Aaland

0 Kudos
liz70

Just found this my self. Why is it not on the home page.

liz

0 Kudos
Giulia

NOTE:  ALL  POSTS AND DISCUSSIONS ON HERE (EXCEPT FOR THE GROUP BLOGS) WERE PRIOR TO THE 11/2/11 SITE CHANGE AND MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE.   THE LINKS IN THE MAIN BODY IN RED ABOVE ARE NO LONGER ACTIVE.

0 Kudos
Leeza

In my opinion, I believe it would be very beneficial to the community if a Users Guide for the site be developed and published under its own tab as part of the user interface.  For example, often there are questions on how to insert graphics, flash video, count up clocks, etc. 

It may also be helpful to provide users with information about what is and how to use the CKEditor features such as and , as well as other applicable editor features.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Well the images for the link and image features just disappeared when I post my entry.

link or

0 Kudos
newlife5

dear ex admin,

i read a post on the title  of expert, you have only named 2 experts  .. i would like to nominate  G,(bex_user_135758).. she has been very supportive and has given so much insight... she has been quit 5 years and is a group leader  for relapse traps .

please dont overlook her contributions to this sight,,, not only is she knowledgable but is always there for support... thank you

0 Kudos