cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cheyenne7

Came home from work, logged in and well, I'm lost

Where's my personal page?  Guess all of my PM's are gone??  How do I PM someone?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Smoke-freedom

It's really going to take me some time to figure my way around this sight. Good luck to all the new quitters. You won't be sorry. Just three more weeks for me to be smoke free for a whole year. It has not been easy because my hubby is not even near ready to quit, but he has been kind enough to go outside. I would still like to smoke a cigarette, but the difference now is that I don't need to smoke one, so I don't. God is good. Best wishes to all.

TerrieQuit

you sound great! Congratulations on your quit! Keep moving forward!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

cheyenne7

You still have a profile page that took place of your other profile page(Personal page).  You just click on your avatar or username wherever you see it on the site.  There are not customization options as you had seen before with the other site. It isn't something that is offered standard. We want to keep the site up to date and not let it get outdated like the previous community was.  Unfortunately this comes at the cost of some customization capabilities.  Thanks for the feedback though.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos