cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sandi4

Attitude of Gratitude

I'm grateful for nearly 4 weeks smoke free and the support of my friends on this site.
Tags (1)
73 Replies
debbie53

I'm extremely grateful for having almost made it to 6 months smoke free! I'm also grateful for having such a wonderful support team and good friends here at EX.
  Thanks everyone! YOU ROCK!!!
  Me
0 Kudos
melro1973

I'm broke, so today I'm grateful that I no longer have to worry about having the money to buy cigarettes.
0 Kudos
melro1973

Today I'm grateful for having so many people who love me. Not everyone is this blessed.
0 Kudos
a.d.

I am grateful for people (and cats) who love me, grateful I didn't smoke yesterday, and for the hope of today.
0 Kudos
a.d.

I am glad to have somewhere to come when I want to smoke (like today!) and grateful to have a new job and someone to take care of me when I don't feel good.
0 Kudos
melro1973

Today, I am grateful that I no longer feel the need to stand out in the freezing cold just to have a "smoke break."
0 Kudos
melro1973

Today I am grateful to not have to brave the icestorm and drive on slick roads just to buy cigarettes.
0 Kudos
karen44

I have so much to be grateful for I don't know where to start...
  I'm grateful that I'm smelling the daisy's and not pushing them up!
  I'm grateful that I have a job in this economy
  I'm grateful for my family both blood and by love
  I am so grateful for the people that were here when I first joined this site and for everyone that has joined since..you have all been such a big part of my quit..for that I am grateful and thank you all..
0 Kudos
a.d.

I am grateful that my dream where I smoked a couple of puffs and was so upset for giving up my quit...was only a DREAM and I am REALLY QUIT!
0 Kudos