cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jsamantha652

Appointments to chat with a coach

Can anyone tell me why I have been a member since October yet still to this very moment I have NEVER been able to actually schedule an appointment for chat support! I'm not sure what the problem is, if it's just me or maybe I'm not doing something correctly or hell maybe that feature isn't even available for my use but no matter what the answer turns out to be, at this point I just need an answer!!! (Rant over!🙂) Now, moving on to the actual issue....I navigate to the "schedule an appointment" area and click it, it takes me to the page with a place to choose my time zone and then the date I would like to set the chat for, right? Okay, well NO MATTER WHAT DATE, TIME ZONE, &/OR COACH I CHOOSE-THEY ALWAYS ALL SAY "NO SLOTS AVAILABLE!"🤯😤😡😠🤬🤬🤬 PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance! 

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Barbscloud

@jsamantha652 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.

I'm going to include a notification to  @CommunityAdmin to help you.

You're more than welcome to interact with us quitters on the Ex also.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @jsamantha652 I am so sorry you have been having a tough time getting a coach. Please download the EX Duo app for free on Android or Apple devices so you can get notified when a coach is available. This will make it easier for you to know when coaches are online and available to chat. We have been quite busy, but are opening up more hours. 

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
champsin97

I understand that you feel you need to speak with a coach.  That's all good but you have a small army of folks here to help you when you need support.