cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Diane145

Anyone out there??!!

I can't believe there's no one out here from Baltimore or Rosedale who has quit smoking.  Perhaps they're all still on the smoking bus going downhill.  I hope that's not the case and INVITE people to join me and post new comments.

Wishing everyone well!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

I know of 3 or 4 people on the site from your area.

0 Kudos
Diane145

Hi!

Well, if they're on this site, turn them on to this blog.  Perhaps I know them, perhaps not.  Either way, we can connect here and help each other stay on track.  There's power in numbers!!

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

I sent you the names I could think of off the top of my head. As I see more of them onsite I will remember and let you know.

0 Kudos
joanne47

Hey Girl! I am here...I am in PIkesville. So we have you, me and Nancy (who is so GREAT!) in Balto.

HANG IN THERE! You can do this b/c you know that your life depends on it. Your very breathing depends on it. Think abut that..your BREATHING. The most basic body function was at risk.But now, NOW you know and will not do that again. You are STRONG and will not be a tool of the tobacco companies and you will be healthy.

Have you read the quote from Dale? 

"I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE"

It's really powerful if you say it out loud.

0 Kudos
Diane145

Yayyyy!! That makes 3 of us on here.  So glad you're here with me!!

I haven't the Allen Carr's method yet, but I do have it.

If you know others locally, ask them to connect here with us and let's grow this group together.

Good Lord, I pray this is the final curtain for smoking.  I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by!!

Have a great smoke free weekend!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Don't tell the men in white coats where I live, please?!!!

🙂

0 Kudos

I'm from Southern Maryland and spent 38 years of my life there but in Beautiful Colorado now.  But this site brings us all together so no matter where we are at we can reach out.  

N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos