cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

evie-kasper

Am I imagining things???

OK... I quit smoking on Sunday, June 22. Yesterday, I wore the 21mg Rite Aid Nicotine patch all day -- thanks to everyone on this site, I made it through. Today, I decided to see how long I can go without the patch -- I think this site helped me so much more in getting through my first 24 hours than the patch did. So far, so good -- no relapse, no patch. I'm so excited! I've been smoking for 28 years and I think I may actually make it this time! I love this site and all of you for being there!!!

I have been smoke free for 1 Day, 18 hours, 45 minutes and 45 seconds (1 days). I have saved $5.96 by not smoking 35 cigarettes. I have saved 2 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/22/2008 2:27 PM

0 Kudos
44 Replies
melissa9

Way to go hun! You can do it.
0 Kudos
sherri10

Thank you so much for your support! It is very much appreciated
0 Kudos
sherri10

I wasn't refering to any specific person. What could ever make you think I'm refering to you dear?? And what would ever make you think I would want to get to know you?
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

(((Sherri)))
0 Kudos
sherri10

I ordinarily do!!! I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over this!

Some people are such hypocrits and the really sad thing is that they don't even know it! I mean really! They don't even see that they are the very things they claim not to be!! How deluded can one person be????
0 Kudos
angelquit

Good for you. Keep up the hard work and stay focused. You can do this. I've tried to quit so many times with some success, but I always went back to smoking. I'm determined not to go back to being a smoker this time. I'm done. Angelquit - Free and Healing for Three Months, Thirteen Days, 16 Hours and 21 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 7 Days and 8 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2114 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $392.72.
0 Kudos
sherri10

Innuendo..................hmmmm

Does the truth hurt??? Go cower with all of your 'All I Need is a Little Help From My Friends'.
0 Kudos
sherri10

oh gee!!! That was hard to figure out. Tell me something I don't already know.
0 Kudos
sherri10

Like I said, coward

Did you think you could delete it before anyone else would see it but me???
0 Kudos
sherri10

Like I said, coward

Did you think you could delete it before anyone else would see it but me???
0 Kudos