cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Allknowin

Allknowin's Nicotine-Free Vision

Jump to solution

I see myself breathing better. Being able to dance and walk longer than I can now. I see myself saving a lot of money. I see myself free of this chain for cigarettes that I have had for almost 40 years. The only thing I worry about is gaining weight because I’m already obese and I’m afraid that I would put food in my mouth for the comfort of the cigarette replacement. That is a huge fear for me. I cannot afford to gain anymore weight. I’ve worked too hard to lose what I have lost.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Snowdoggie
  • @Allknowin Glad you are preparing to quit. You have made a good decision. Glad you are picturing a healthier, happier you.  So far I have not gained weight. I have been sipping on cold water when I have craves and that helps and is no calories. You might want to post in the blogs/journals area as that is seen by more people and I believe you will get more replies. I also chewed no calorie gum and that helped a lot. I wish you success in your quit.😃

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Snowdoggie
  • @Allknowin Glad you are preparing to quit. You have made a good decision. Glad you are picturing a healthier, happier you.  So far I have not gained weight. I have been sipping on cold water when I have craves and that helps and is no calories. You might want to post in the blogs/journals area as that is seen by more people and I believe you will get more replies. I also chewed no calorie gum and that helped a lot. I wish you success in your quit.😃
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Allknowin Thanks for posting a Nicotine Free Vision and completing that recommended step of your EX Plan! Keep at it!

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

@Allknowin Welcome to the Ex .  Have you picked a quit date?   Are you preparing for your quit?  Please consider posting again introduce yourself to the community and receive lots of support on your journey.

We're here for you.

Barb.

0 Kudos