cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

champsin97

75 Days smoke free........whoop!

Pretty much made it through the holidays without incident and still feeling strong.  I really think the next big hurdle for me will be getting through No Mans Land.  

Updated stats:    2,243 cigarettes not smoked at a savings of $953.34.  Add that to the invaluable health benefits and that's one hell of a Christmas present to myself.

Labels (1)
11 Replies
biscuit9

(((((champsin97)))))  Consider yourself hugged and squeezed.  So impressed with your resolve and committment.  Yes, no man's land is here, so stay vigilant.  I think sometimes we get over the initial excitement of quitting, so our nic addicted brains try sneak attacks, but YOU ARE SMARTER now.  You have had some time away from indulging in self-harm.  You are stronger now and more aware of how nic tries to trick us.  Your choice now, you don't have to answer the nic monster.  You have chosen freedom.  Congratulations on 75 earned days of freedom.  Celebrate.

McMoney

You've saved a thousand bucks! That's awesome!! I think it's pretty clear you've got this well in hand. I'm so happy for you!  75 days is HUGE! The days keep ticking by!!  💛💰💪🦅

McMoney_0-1703188126593.png

- Meriah
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on 75 days, @champsin97 that is so wonderful to hear! What are you going to do with all that money you saved? 🙂

- Danielle, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

@champsin97 Congrats on 75 days of success.   

Barb

champsin97

Thanks to all for your support!

ReallyReal

Big YAY for you @champsin97 .  You are goin' strong, and yeah gotta stay vigilant in No Man's Land--still seems like a weird place to be.  I have 75 days tomorrow and if I do the math figuring that most of tge time I actually smoked a pack and a half of those cheap, nasty butts I've saved $719.28.  Isn't the savings amazing?  I had never really thought about how much money I was spending to destroy my health!!!  Anyway, you're doing great!!!  We got this!!

champsin97

Congrats to you also.  Yes the savings are great.  $980.00 in my pocket.  Stay strong!

Super congrats! Amazing job.  What is no man’s land? 

0 Kudos
champsin97

No Mans land is the quit period between 30 days and 130 days.  There is a good article on the site about it.  Search No Mans land or make a post asking for a link to it.

0 Kudos