cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

4 Years

Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary as a non smoker. I’m so proud yet surprised that I made it. The temptation demon really tried hard to take me back but I prevailed. Many of you know the heartaches I’ve had and I thank each of you for being here for me and allowing me to go off topic when I needed a friendly ear. So I celebrate my quit and share it with you. 💙🙏

Labels (1)
6 Replies
MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you Ralph and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your precious quit journey YAY for 4 precious years of Smokefree living YAY for each and every YEAR WON 👍 you are a true inspiration to all of us here at Ex and you're definitely a kindred spirit. 🤗 @Ralph1955 Congratulations to you and your bride too! 🎉🎈🎶🎉🎈🎶🎉🎈🎶

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

1A9899F2-B96F-4419-81F6-B43D3B81817A.jpeg

Thank you, appreciate that. BTW my bride is actually my husband 😁

MarilynH

Oops sorry Ralph! I knew that BUT I forgot 🤗 huge hug to you both AND a SUPER CONGRATULATIONS on your nuptials 💕 I'm so happy for you both. 💕🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉💕 @Ralph1955 

Barbscloud

@Ralph1955 Super congrats on 4 years smoke free.  It was a challenge for you at times, but you did it.  Two great occasions to celebrate. 

Wishing you all the best. 

Barbscloud_0-1657975125735.jpeg

Barb

Ralph1955

Aw thanks so much. Life is getting calmer thank God

Ralph1955

Love ya 💙