cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mizzbflye

2d, 6hr, 11min

o.k it may not seem like a long time but to me who was smoking ten ciggs or more a day it feels great.... but I have been smoke free in my home, I want my husband and I to eat out tonight but I'm scared that this spell would be broken when i leave my house!!!! any ideas????
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Just keep telling yourself that if you have one you have to start all over and you've made fantastic progress!

And, when you see people outside smoking, don't be wistful or jealous, be glad that you're no longer a slave to the addiction.

Good luck sweetie!
0 Kudos
cris2

It seems like a long time to me! I am 2 day, 20 hours, 49 minutes and 48 seconds :0). I had to sleep through most of it or tear everyones head off. Good luck! We CAN do it by reminding ourselves why we started in the first place. What I do too is to give myself an extra conceited boost is tell myself how much stronger I am than the average person... LOL
0 Kudos
mizzbflye

ABOUT MY DINNER LAST NIGHT......... It was so much better than I expected, I wanted to eat outside for the fresh air and silly me 2 people were smoking out there, the funny thing is I thought about the reasons that you guys have shared and IT helped !!! I wasn't envoius I felt VICTORIOUS !!!.............. so I believe I'm begining to feel more confident about handling myself in diiferent surroundings, I still have a long way to go... but one event at a time. It feels even better because.. I am not smoking (smile) Thanks for the ideas and support it really helped....peace
0 Kudos
kurt

How did dinner go? I hope you went out to eat and celebrate.
0 Kudos