cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

debbie53

1 YEAR MAY QUITTERS

Come May 11, 2009, I will officially have one STRONG year QUIT!!!! Those that quit in May of 2008, if your still here, come join the celebration!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE ANOTHER DAY OF LIVIN'!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
janie5

Hi Debbie....I will be celebrating ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE on May 26, 2009! Let the party begin!
0 Kudos
debbie53

Surely it's not just the two of us! Well, even if it is I say WOO HOO and WELCOME TO ONE FABULOUS SMOKE FREE YEAR, JANIE!
0 Kudos
janie5

Oh my that is scary and sad. I know the 10 people I started out with as friends have all disappeared. I'm holding good thoughts that they continued on their SMOKE FREE journies.
0 Kudos
nightshine

oh my gosh, A WHOLE YEAR!!!!! That is unbelievable to me since I start tomorrow. But darn, I hope I'm in your position next year. Is it still hard sometimes?
0 Kudos
nightshine

Honey, let me tell ya. Youve got to think of yourself first and your smoke free journey first. Just remember your reason and take them out and look at them. It very sad about your friends, but thats their choice, not yours. You've gotta take *yourself* first. I definitely know how hard it is is. Think and maybe pray about your friends. But you quitting is the most important thing to hang on to.
0 Kudos