cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

dudley87

What’s the point of smoke aids if....

You just have to withdraw off those too? I mean, I’m thankful for them and happy for my nicorette gum. I haven’t chewed one in 3 days not intentionally yay! and now suddenly feel like I just quit smoking all over again. (I’m on week 7) and finally feeling amazing without all that brain fog crap. Now I’m dizzy and just feeling really yucky. 
I should have tapered off my gum but I don’t want to feel like this again in a few days and just a terrible cycle. Anyways, thanks for reading . I’m just ranting to mainly take my mind off how I feel right now so I don’t chew my gum because I won’t give into this cycle. Also I just finished all the psychological crap of not smoking and feel happy! I kinda felt Down there for a few weeks and binge ate greasy food. Now I’m back into exercising and TRYING to watch what I eat. I’m hard on myself... but it’s the only way I get shit done for myself. 
Ok I’m done, maybe I should go meditate 

Labels (2)
55 Replies
Barbscloud

JuJuCFruit Big congrats on 1 month.  That's fabulous.

Barb

JuJuCFruit

Thanks!

indingrl

7 WEEKS as a non smoker - Yahoooooooo - WAY TO GO

Giulia

Personally I find all of this a very interesting discussion because of the varying perspectives.

Trisha76

And I was going to comment on the original article but after I read all these 53 replies, I decided all opinions got covered.

Bonnie

Wow, how did I miss this thread! Great reading for a night of insomnia...cold turkey worked for me finally...the gum made me sick and my tongue numb&, the patches itched & I'd rip one off and smoke (not wise). I had a friend in Nic-A who used gum , patches and wellbutrin and quit her first time. It takes what it takes and everyone is different.

Always preferred saunas to steam rooms