cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

mr1957

Seriously......

Do you know what the blank stands for? I believe in this process, therapy not so much. And this is for me and other people who feel the same way. If therapy works for you, then I am happy for you. My answer lies with admitting powerlessness and surrender to start. Last night I realized why I have been on the quit rollercoaster for over 3 years.Therapy,I'm OK-your OK,Whining, not accepting personal responsability for my recovery is killing me. This group is only for the people who want it not the people who need it nessicarily. This is a spiritual, not relligous approach. Anyone is welcome not everyone will want this approach. And yes, my spelling sucks!!!...lol
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies
mr1957

The thing that amazes me about the whole money thing was that for the last few years I knew I was paying 5.00 apack to kill me and I kept doing it anyway!! The need to stuff something into the hole to try and make you feel better about yourself!! I have slammed into the bottom this time and I think I'm grateful for it. My pledge to you is that I will surrender today!!
0 Kudos
sherri10

I spend atleast $70.00 dollars a week on generic smokes. When I think about all ofthe other things I could be using that money for, I cringe!!!! 3 packs a day!!! If I'm doing a lot of homework, more.

Today is my 10 day without smoking. I'm exhausted and somewhat depressed and anxious!

I'll be glad when this part is over with.

Sherri
0 Kudos