cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

JohnRPolito

Quitting cold turkey?

Cold turkey is abruptly and completely ending the use of nicotine.  If considering cold turkey, become a Smart Turkey by taking these 100 Quit Smoking/Vaping Tips to heart.  Remember, it's IMPOSSIBLE to fail so long as all nicotine remains on the outside.  With you in spirit.

Breathe deep, hug hard, live long!

John 

John R Polito
I am a contributor to WhyQuit and am willing to assist with those interested in Cold Turkey quitting. I am posting of my own accord with permission from WhyQuit.
Labels (1)
2 Replies
jake-rock

@JohnRPolito this feels like an advertisement for your article. This can't be permissible here. I've been on WhyQuit before and have used the info but this seems a bit shady.  Do you work for Joel? 🤔 I think you should be more transparent in your signature too.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Comments were moved to Community Help to related comments. Unfortunately you can't move only part of a comment and leave on-topic things and only move off-topic comments. If you want to review the original comments in full, view them in their new location. Please always do your best to keep comments on-topic.

0 Kudos