-cravings are way less

-I smell and taste everything and it’s amazing

-clean hair who dis?

-breathe better

BUT

-lazy

-bad brain fog this week

-fatigue from terrible sleep.

all in all, my body is detox mode and I’m going to ride with it! Onto a healthier lifestyle friends! Thank you all for the encouragement and sweet words.

im at 2 mg of my gum right now. I only chew two a day. Now onto tapering that to 1 mg. 

you guys got this!!!! 

xo 

Labels (1)
13 Replies
dsprague

Congratulations you are doing a great job, your body and your life will enjoy it. Keep up the good work.

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 1 month of Freedom dudley87 ... super job...now be sure to read this post about “NML” (No Man’s Land)...https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... it will help to understand this next part of the journey...Enjoy your Freedom ~ Colleen 

anaussiemom

OIP.IH1X7iAvrGDKk-Y9C1sagwHaEc.jpeg

Blessings

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 1 month of success.  That's a fabulous achievement to celebrate on your journey.

Image result for congratulations gif

Keep moving forward.

Barb

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for one splendiferous month of Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come.

That’s awesome! Everything does get better. And , yes don’t you love that fact that you don’t stink. Yay!

dudley87

It’s amazing!!!!! Lol 

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS...you have many more amazing benefits to look forward to and we will all be here cheering you on.

Ellen

PS I had a Siamese cat when I was in high school, I named him Dudley.  My sister is 9 years younger than me and that is what my father wanted to name her Dudley if she was a boy...