Nicotine patches

Jump to solution

How long does it take to receive the nicotine patches in the mail

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
YoungAtHeart

If you got them from your state quit line, you'll need to contact them 800-QUIT-NOW. We're not affiliated with them. If it is your health plan provider or employer program, I'd reach out to them directly.

Select users are sponsored by their employer or their spouse's employer, their health plan provider or some other organization and may be eligible to get Nicotine Replacement Therapy from us.  If you are, the best way to check the status of your order is through the EX Coaches via Live Chat*.

Mark
EX Community Manager 

*Feature only available to members of EX Program

Mark, EX Community Manager
0 Kudos
snuckols3261

I had s problem getting my nicotine patches I paid for

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Shaggypuddles 

Did you try   1-800-QUIT-NOW

Barb

0 Kudos
dryflyfisher2

My quit date is 1/25/2024 I have cut back and it’s so hard for me I am walking around aggravated all the time I have been Gil time smoking for over 35 years

Kurt
0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

@dryflyfisher2 

Your quit date is my BD!  Although I saw your response I fear most in the community may not.  To remedy that, I recommend you write a blog to introduce yourself to the community (Ex Community-top left; then center blue box-"Post a Journal/Blog").  You might include your nicotine use history, what delivery system you are using, why you want to quit, your quit date if you have set one, and anything else about yourself you care to share.  You will reach a wider audience this way.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nancy

0 Kudos