cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

cyndii

Nicotine Gum Users

I'm using the nicotine gum and so far it's been 11hours!!!! Anyone else using the gum???
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
32 Replies
tsarina0805

I quit  A WEEK AGO USING GUM, WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THE FREE GUM?  lISA

0 Kudos
monica65

I have quit today at 9:00 this morning I am now using nicotine gum. Is there a place to get free nicotine gum? If so would someone let me know. Thank you

0 Kudos
sr_3

Hi, my name is Barbara. Today, I signed up for EX program, looking for the help I need to stay on the smoke-free track. I don't think I'm going to get the support I need from my spouse, since he is currently still smoking. So, here I am reaching out for those who are walking the same difficult path as me. I was wondering if anyone has Googled the new FSC cigarette. If not, you need to!!! It will open your eyes to a whole new level. This is the one thing that is helping me, right now. But, encase I fall.......

0 Kudos
2bfree4good

Hi ,my name is Mark, and I have decided finally to kick this nasty habit again for the third time.

Mabe my planning is better, but how much nic-gum should i buy,and for how long.

0 Kudos
terrib325

This is day 11 for me of officially being a non smoker. However,  I still have cravings, especially at night. I found it easier when I had some nicorette gum, but have ran out. I'm eating hard candy like it's going out of style. This is without a doubt the hardest thing I've done in my life. It's no easy feat, it's a fight for my life.

0 Kudos
iquit1605

Hi  i"ve tried quitting  about 25 times and this time i"m serious. I feel so tired all day when i smoke and i need help. So i'm trieng the EX.  Its nice to know i'm not alone:)

0 Kudos
1tinkerd

Just a quick note for those asking about the free gum....go to the top banner of this page, click on PARTNERS, you will see the link towards the bottom of the page, I have not asked for the free gum yet but the link is there.  GOOD LUCK!!!

0 Kudos
jessie22

Hello... anyone here? Most of the posts are old...

Anyway, I'm on day 6 and I was hoping to find some others who have done this.

0 Kudos

hi i tride to stop smoking but is very hard for me beuces of my deppression

0 Kudos
officer_krupt

Well this will be my second attempt  to kick the habit. I quit for 11 months the last time I tried using gum. My mom bought me a 170 ct pack of 2 mg .I started out using 10 a day.Having all sorts of side effects.....headaches,sorethroat,hic-ups like I was gonna die.After 1 weeks of 10 a day I reduced the amount of gum to 5 a day on so on till I was out. I had kicked the habit....I could breathe ......What a great feeling ......No more hacking in the morning.....After 11 months I had gotten some bad news.......In a moment of weakness I stole a cig off a neighbor .....He warned me............Here i am off the wagon 13 months...I quit drinking 2 years ago.......that was easy.......... 

0 Kudos