cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Letting Go

I came to believe that a Power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.

I'm learning to really understand what it means to Let Go and Let God!

Sometimes it takes a lot for Him to convince me that I just can't change some things in my life!

Only by letting go can I be granted the serenity of knowing, believing that He's got this!

Besides it's way above my pay grade!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
5 Replies
indingrl

let go 4 me is believing God will take care of the nicotine addicts I love when I mind MY own business and let them live their own life and I live MY non smoker life joyfully-I quit playing GOD by letting them use their drug nicotine without opening MY mouth because I made MY decision to believe God and to trust God with those I love cuz he saved MY butt-he saved ME from 38 years using nicotine - I let go and let God that he will save them by their FREE WILL choice IF they want to quit using nicoine-just sharing MY experience and love love love in MY Jesus name amen 

vanlil

Absolutely!!!!   1 day at a time...……….yeah

Lillian (vanlil) 

IrishRose

I am going to be 65 years old in August, Thomas, and I still have the most difficult time with "letting go". 

JACKIE1-25-15

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[have been called according to his purpose.

Letting go and trusting God is the way to perfect peace if you keep your mind on Him.  A peace that surpasses all understanding that the world can not comprehend.  The test is letting go to obtain the peace.  It works if you let go.  God bless you, Thomas.  I will keep you in prayer that you find a way to let go of whatever you are holding on to that is a stumbling block and leave it in God's care.  Not our will be done but His will be done. Amen

Renean

Amen!

0 Kudos