cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

I'm using the Cherry, my ass flavored Commit lozenges

hahaha...sorry so crude but that was my first reaction to the flavor. Anyway these are getting me through the tough times. They take soooo long to disappear...I toss them under my tongue, in my cheek and on my tongue. I don't use them like they say that you should however. I only eat like 2-4 of the 4 mg ones a day. I am starting to like them though, I actually considered the thought of having them on hand for the rest of my life. In case I was ever tempted to smoke again. Hey, desperate times calls for desperate measures right?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
marinemom

I started the cherry flavor today and I agree on the taste. I'm at 23 hrs and have only used 3 so far. Mine take forever to disappear too.
0 Kudos
edith2

nahhhhhh, you won't need them that long. I used the lozenges for about 5 weeks and I quit because I started getting sores, like canker sores in my mouth. So I quit using them and I haven't had any temptations or needed them since then.
lois2

Hi every one i stared on the cherry ones 6days ago.i like them . They help me but my thinking is not so good to day. can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t spell either by for now
0 Kudos
lois2

I use 9 a day than after 6 weeks i will drop to 4 aday . I like the cherry ons to.
0 Kudos