cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Jandora

Hello!

Hello! Just exploring this app and wanted to say hello!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Jandora! My name is Quiana, and I am a part of the EX Team. Congratulations on your decision to quit! I wanted to reach out and personally welcome you to the EX Community! We are so excited you have joined us. This is a very supportive community so feel free to keep us all posted on your quit journey reach out and let us know if you need anything. 

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team

@Jandora Glad you found the site.   Finding the Ex made all the difference for me after 50 years of smoking and many attempts at quitting.   I had my quit date picked, my aids in place and stumbled across the Ex the week prior to my quit date.  I took advantage of the daily texts, learned about nicotine addiction, put my tools in place, and learned how invaluable support from fellow quitters can be for a successful quit.

In the past, I'd pick a quit date and an aid and went blindly into trying to quit smoking.  I was never successful.   When I found the Ex, I learned how to quit for the first time.

Take advantage of everything that is available here.  Information, advice, and support.  It truly works and it can work for you also.

Reach out anytime you have a question or need some support.  Pick a quit date, create your quit plan, and join us on this journey to become an ex.

Barb

6 years