cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

abroussard38

Free patches

Jump to solution

Does this site mail free nicotine patches?

Labels (1)
22 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Welcome, @badbillusmc94 !

You can get free patches at 1-800-Quit-Now.

I saw your question because I engaged on this old post when it was written.  I fear many active members may not, though.  To remedy that, you might want to introduce yourself to the wider, current  community members.  Go to Ex Community - top left; then center blue box, "Post a Journal/Blog.  You might consider including your smoking history, why you want to quit, your quit date if you have selected one, and anything else you care to share.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nancy

0 Kudos
badbillusmc94

Thank you I appreciate it I just got talking with them patches be shipped out to me tomorrow 

William Crepeau
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@badbillusmc94 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your upcoming quit.   That's great that you've followed through by ordering the patches.   I used two aids and that they made the physical withdrawal from smoking so much easier.

No matter how you choose to quit, cold turkey or with aids, you need to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and have a quit plan. Many have found success with knowledge and preparation. It took me 50 years and many attempts to finally get it. I went into my quits blindly and was never successful. In addition to some aids for my final quit, I found the Ex a week prior to my quit. For the first time I learned how to quit and had the support that was always lacking.

This link is a great place to start.
https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Make the commitment and you can do this too. We're here to support you on your journey. So reach out anytime you need help, want to share your experience or to support fellow quitters. We're all in this together.

Start your day by taking the Daily Pledge. It's a great way to stay on track on day at a time.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos