cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

STOMPVAPE

Covid 19

I have been able to quit meth, vaping, and drinking as well.  Due to being stuck in bed.  Have not gone anywhere.....has nicked my addictions......caused me to reevaluate life itself.....to live or not to live......has been in question.  I chose life.  Obviously.  Dare I say I might have even ceased my **bleep** addiction as well....it just occurred to me......how bout that.  Lucky me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
STOMPVAPE

They bleeped my addiction word.....P.....O......R......N.......is not a swear word and my freedom of speech is called into question.......

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome to EX.  That is a lot of addictions to get over while in bed. Congratulations. I see your quit date is 1-25 or have you already quit?  I use to smoke even when I was sick or after I got better. What are you going to do when you get out of the bed.  Do you have a plan in place not to use every again.  Do you have some skill sets developed to never take another puff.  Are you willing to do whatever it takes not to ever use again? Education is the key to successful conquering addiction, along with determination. and commitment. I believe that is why you are here for support. right?Foundation For A Successful Quit  Sorry about the freedom of speech thing. I keep saying it is what it is.   Here we deal mostly with the freedom from addiction. lol A little joke. 

0 Kudos