cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Rsuter

Breathe

So long drive home and walk in to mass chos. Arguments between the kids and both of them old enough to know better, a less than perfect house and this is when I just have to stop and breathe.. literally I just stop retreat and take some relaxing long deep slow breaths. I'm going to get thru this without a cigarette I can prove it to myself! so if I cheat I'm only cheating myself my kids my skin, my teeth are already having issues, was it worth loosing my front teeth!?what's next? I see age creeping up on me worsened by my smoke. My hands already wrinkled. And I breathe and I know I can beat this to preserve quality life for me my kids and my grandkids. And i feel better now thanks to everyone for listening to amazing what a few breaths can do and it takes less time than youd think.. about the same amount of time it would take to smoke a cigarette

Labels (1)
6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Chaos will always be a part of life....how you choose to deal with it is a CHOICE!

So glad you chose wisely!

sweetplt

Barbscloud

Good to come here an vent.  That feeling of being overwhelmed can go away when you're able to let it out.  Keep moving forward!

Barb

0 Kudos

Great Quititude! Keep breathing!

LLAP!

0 Kudos
indingrl

YES!!!!!  BREATHING breaks are AWESOME- congrats and GOOD JOB - NON SMOKER LIFESTYLE LOOKS GOOD on YOU - Yahooooooooooo - I am so proud of YOU working out YOUR solutions in the MOMENTS of YOUR NEW DAY - BEAUTIFUL YOU

0 Kudos
MartyO

Stay STRONG!!!