cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

shishi6

Answer

Yesssss. 30 days smoke free. I did the patch for 2 1/2 weeks. I tried the lozenges but stop because it made me hiccup to much. Then I started the chew sticks and that’s where I’m at now. No nicotine going in my body. I’m not coughing or wheezing I started a 15 minute jog on my treadmill with a 30 minute walk. What’s helping me is I FEEL SO GOOD. Food taste better no smoke smell in my hair or on my clothes. I could go on about the benefits I am experiencing but I’ll run out of space. One main thing is I got rid of negative and stressful people. I walk away I refuse to let anyone get in my way including my husband. Yes I had to cut him off for awhile until he realized I’m not playing. Now he’s trying to stop. I pray that all of us continue on this smoke free journey because we can do it. 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS @shishi6 on your 30 day milestone YAY for 30 splendiferous Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come, you're doing super fantastic it's wonderful that your husband is going to join in quitting too, keep moving forward stacking up those precious days of DOF ~ Days Of Freedom.....

shishi6

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpgpastedImage_4.jpgpastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_4.jpg

shishi6

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
gregp136

Thank you so much for the positive inspiration.