cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 90

It’s hard to express. Lately has felt like did I ever smoke?

But at occasionally I have an intensity of “Oh I could just take a detour to the gas station and pick up a juul.”
But I just don’t do it. I shut down the fantasy because it doesn’t have a physical force behind it. It’s just a fantasy.

The weird part is if I wanted anything a cigarette would be the dealers choice. I haven’t had one since I “quit” that probably 8 years ago and went to vaping. But it’s the crave I have. Strange. But I just let it pass.

it’s funny because addition in my case is active. I must act to make it happen.  To go from wanting a hit to getting it has many steps. I must actively do those  in order to get that hit.  So if i become a wet blanket , a bump in the road, a dead weight, I can out wit my minds desire for it.  Just wait it out.  It’s possible. And once it’s possible it’s doable.  And then we just keep going with that- not doing anything until we’re 90 days without nicotine.  

anyway wanted to check in with all you. Thanks for all the support along the way.  

6 Replies
Barbscloud

@Finallyquittin Congrats on 90 days.   

biscuit9

Congratulations on each and everyday that you have won over this addiction.  Outstanding!!  

champsin97

Wow......90 days is outstanding!  I remember when you first quit.  You were on shaky ground as we all were.  You fought through it and look at you now.  So much stronger, full of pride and fortitude.  You should make sure and reward yourself.  You deserve it.  Stay strong and stay diligent!

Even at 144 days I still have those "damn I'd like a cigarette" moments.  We just get through it easier than we used to.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on 90 days! 

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yes! It’s crazy how time just keeps going regardless of if I “feel” like quitting. It’s just we keep not acting on it one day at a time. 

I had such a vivid dream last night that I was smoking a cigarette. I woke up so sad that I lost my 90 day quit! Thankfully it was just a dream.  Crazy how our mind plays tricks even unconsciously.  

thank you all for the support!!! 

Kuymuchulol

love this as it gives me more motivation and belief that I can quit myself! (Still getting to the final days). You’re right when you say, it takes more steps to do so..Congrats on 90 days!