cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 27

Only 3 more days til I hit day 30! Today felt fine- nothing crazy. No nausea, not crazy cravings. It’s more of a subtle like “ppssssstttt I’m still here. I still want a hit of that nic” and I keep pushing the voice off. Shoving it down the road. Piss off nicotine voice. I wish you’d just go away for good. Until then I’ll keep boxing you down the road. 

i did have a feeling sorry for myself day today- with the weight gain. I’m sure I have. I just need to start my walks again. I was doing so good! But holidays got me out of sync. I’m not really one to bother too much about weight. But I do want to get back to “normal” feeling good about myself.  

anyways thanks for all the support. 
-e 

4 Replies
champsin97

Congrats on 28 days!  2 more to 30....... whoop whoop!  

Yeah that psssstttt I'm still here will be there for awhile.  I'm almost 3 months quit and it still nudges me.   Stay strong! Stay vigilant!

Barbscloud

@Finallyquittin Congrats on 28 days of success.  Sorry, I missed the daily celebration.

Barb

biscuit9

Congratulations, you have earned each of those days.  I recall those nudges, kinda like a bad boyfriend you would rather forget.....truly annoying thoughts.  They don't just miraculously go away, our brains remember so much.  YOU are stronger, now.  Keep going.

Thank you all for the insights and keeping it real with me.