cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Social12

50%

I have 50% left in my remaining ecig. Haven't bought any more. Not going to.  I will probably need a lot of support when I go vape free.  Haven't been for a long time.

5 Replies
biscuit9

A positive attitude will help you.  I never vaped, cig smoker, but I TRIED to switch to vaping cos it was "so much safer".....again, Big Tobacco lied.  I wish you freedom from this addiction. Take this time to do your homework and get your mind on board with your quit.  Choosing your tools of distraction, is so important. I also read Allen Carr's book, Easyway to Quit (during the first 2 weeks of my quit).  That book helped me to understand that by quitting nicotine, I am not giving up anything.  Rather, I am gaining my life and my health BACK.  I am quit for 1.5 years now.  I had no desire to quit, so I had to give my quit over to God and ask for His help.  This was a whole journey for me and my body is very happy that I don't abuse it any more.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @Social12 you've made the best decision you'll ever make in your lifetime and it's definitely the best gift that any of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE! Please read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's definitely not easy but it's absolutely doable AND totally worth it to be Free, stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this believe it! 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Social12 I know you can do this.  You've been here reading and preparing for your quit.  Quitting is a process that is different for everyone.  Stick to your commitment to not purchase anymore vapes.  That's the first step to begin your journey.  Remember to reach out before you think of using it again.  It works!

So happy for your decision.  You won't regret it.

Join us on the Daily Pledge.  It's a great way to stay accountable to yourself.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
Social12

Thanks, guys.  I'm counting down to midnight.  Wish I could get excited about this quit, instead of dreading it..

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your mindset is everything! Stay positive @Social12 

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos