Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
terry-morache

I starterd the what if game and it is kickimg me in th ass. I am tryomg tp break out of that path Bobbi you don;t know how close I am to going out and getting a cigarteet
0 Kudos
jo-jo

Terry - nooooo! A couple more hours and you'll have 300 hours!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

I stayed strong boy and didn't smoke I really thought of it do I miss Mousie. I keep looking for her and I know in my heart she is in a better place and not feeling sick. What kept me from smoking was what the second hand smoke would do to the rest of my babies. I still wonder if the second hand smoke is what caused Mousies problem, she was having trouble breathing when I rushed her to the vet.
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! I WAS a smoker for 14 years. I have been quit for 7 days now....yeee! I am a proud fur mommy of a 3 1/2 year old Pitador and a 2 year old Chi Chi. Congrats to everyone quitting!!
0 Kudos
jo-jo

Terry - good job not smoking under tough circumstances (obviously I meant 300 DAYS in my last post). It seems like almost all of us have previous quits with significant time under our belts. All it takes it one puff and we're back where we were quickly.
0 Kudos
jo-jo

Welcome Gemini!!
0 Kudos
cheryl2

Welcome Eclectic Gemini! I would love to see pictures of your babies!
0 Kudos
cheryl2

Terry,
  I am so sorry to hear about your Mousie. I have lost a couple of pets and I know how hard it is. Your Mousie was very lucky to have an owner like you. Congrats on not smoking, even though you wanted too. I am proud of you for staying strong!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Welcome Eclectic Gemini, Please feel free to add pictures of your babies! Keep up the good work on your Quit
0 Kudos