Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
dawnmarie

Thanks!! Yeah she is my furbaby since I dont have kids!! lol.. When I adopted her they named her Tina, but I liked Bean better. So she goes by her first and middle name like me!! lol Have a wonderful weekend Cheryl...
0 Kudos
dawnmarie

~I am quitting for my Tina Bean as well as myself~

0 Kudos
terry-morache

Dawn Tina Bean is too cute, good going on your quit. I am so glad that you are looking after her by quitting. You will find as time goes by it will be easier and easier. I keep thinking to last year when I was smoking I could not comfortably hike the trails that I am doing this year. There were times when I would hike I would think about getting back to the car and having a smoke since I would not smoke in front of anyone else in the group.
0 Kudos
dawnmarie

Thanks Terry!! I cant wait to start working out and gettting healthy!! 🙂
0 Kudos
terry-morache

You will Dawn Marie, and just walking with your dog is great exercise for you both. After I quit I was able to enjoy one of my hobbies hiking so much more and now I am hiking with my dogs.
0 Kudos
katherine3

Stopping by to say hi! I have two pomeranians and it sickens me to think I am harming them by smoking around them. My quit date was yesterday, May 31. Its been a touch and go morning but I know I can do it. Best of luck everyone and for your pets.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Keep up the good work Katherine and welcome to the group. I know it's hard at the beginning. Keep strong for your babies.
0 Kudos
dawnmarie

Terry My Tina Bean will not walk, lol.. she is lazy (14 yrs old)..

Katherine Best of luck to you, it is going to be hard but you have to fight off the cravings no matter how bad they get!!! Hang in there today is day 2 for you CONGRATS!!!
0 Kudos
dawnmarie

Good morning puppies Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Good Morning Everyone. Dawn Marie your Tina Bean is a senior citizen and deserves her rest. I hiked 9 miles yesterday and got attacked by mosquitos not your regular sized mosquitos but Alaskan state bird sized mosquitos. I did not take the dogs with me as they hiked 5 miles on Sunday. Winston was a little brat Sunuday and I wanted a day without them.
0 Kudos