Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
terry-morache

Cheryl I'm glad you posted the picture of your babies what are their names?
0 Kudos
terry-morache

0 Kudos
christy6

Well, I wanted to write a few thoughts down here I was just having. I mentioned before my cat has asthma probably due to me smoking. (One big reason I decided to quit) Well all 6 days so far I have not seen him have an asthma attack...Im thinking it was me and my smoking. How horrible is that ya know...poor kitty.
0 Kudos
penny-lane.

Hi, I'm new to this website, quit 3 days ago with the patch feeling great. I joined this group because I go a kitten a year ago, and I would smoke in my room with him in there all the time, he used to chase the smoke in the air, I feel horrible for doing this .. we are both breathing cleaner air finnally !
0 Kudos
terry-morache

I understand Christy, Mousie died of respertory problems and I can not but wonder if it was my smoking that caused it. It is good that your cat's asthma has gone away with your quitting smoking, keep up the good work your kitty and your health will benefit from not smoking. Keep up the good work with your quit and may you and your cat stay healthy
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Welcome Nicole, Congratulations on your quit! Keep up the good work! Your quitting will not only benefit you but your kitten as well. I used to smoke in the room with my pets all the time. What finally pushed me over the edge to quit was my vet telling me all the things that could happen to my pets beacuse of my smoking. I posted some of the articles that she had me read under the
  discussions if you are interested in reading them. Again welcome to the group.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

0 Kudos
cece

Since i have quit smoking the past 20 dAYS...My kitties I have 2 of them both Calios...have stopped sneezing...they used to sneeze all the time around me when I smoked...pretty awesome reason for me to stay a non smoker...even though oooooo it gets a little bit on the tough side...love the webiste and the group...we can do it yes we can!1
0 Kudos
cece

okay please excuse the picture...not sure whathappened will try to send smaller ones next time!!!
0 Kudos
christy6

Oh Cece, your baby is so beautiful! Looks like a spoiled naughty gets what he/she wants whenever he/she bats the ole eyes! Adorable!
0 Kudos