cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Missing

I was looking for @sweetplt and her recent post on pets to bump up as I think we all need to see that again here this morning . It was such a smile seeing everyone's pets . I wish I could get passed my fear of posting pictures on line as I'd love ya all to see my grandogs . I'm requesting a visit from one of them on the weekend . Once I get moved and settled I may just have to get one of my own . 

@sweetplt  can you bring your post back on a new thread that's yours please . 

11 Replies
Snowdoggie

@Maki I share your fear of posting too much on line. I truly admire those who are able to be so open and post.😁❤️🐕

Maki

I find myself getting more and more gaurded with things I post and even more so of late . I totally understand your concerns . 

You just keep doing what you are comfortable with @Snowdoggie . Your quit is growing . 

Sitting beside me is my grand pup . 🙂 she told me she's so happy that none of her family smokes . She's never been in a smoking home . I can truly see how it makes a difference to them too . No smell on their coat , no sneezing .. and less risk of cancer for them too . 

Thanks for responding , and sharing . I thought I was the only one uncomfortable posting pics and leaving them up . I admire those who do in that way though as it's helped me to get to know people who have been very active on this site for years . There is that closeness many have . 

Christine13

@Maki   Colleen, @sweet pit has gone to see her Dad and Mom.

Maki

Thanks @Christine13 . I tried to go bk and find the post but no luck . . 

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Good evening, Maki

Thought I'd share

Here's my little spoiled friend GoGo.   She is a Coton de Tulear.  Evidently a lot of people buy this breed to show and or breed but due to her underbite and her nose not being all black no one wanted her.  She's fantastic around children. 

GoGo Green.jpg

Maki

That's interesting thanks for posting an update pic of GoGo @Cousin-Itt . I read up on this breed of dog . My grand labradoodle has a pink ish  nose and green eyes . The GS was a rescue , and this one was was kinda too although gotten from birth . She had so many health issues no doc could fix but her master and I have without any prescrip medicine and now with every other week upkeep she's never had an infection of any kind. or anything going on two years. We thought at one point she wouldn't be with us long to now surely having many many happy years ahead with her . I'm ready for another grandpup . 

She is lying beside me all fresh , clean ,  fed and happy .and sleepy .

Cousin-Itt

As you know dogs are amazing how they can sense human feelings. I'm sure the care you and your master have given her has caused her to become stronger.   As I type GoGo laying on my feet as I sit in my recliner

Have a good day Maki

0 Kudos
Maki

Absolutely . So much to learn from dogs . This one will sit at my feet when I come across a neighbor on our walks I can chat with . It's her way of claim . She stares at me when she wants to show her affection . 

Go Go is keeping those bare feet warm  . 

Maybe when Colleen aka sweetplt gets back she'll do a repost of hers of our other furry and feathered friends as well . 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maki I found the post you're looking for:  WE have a New Family Member ~ - EX Community   in search results.

Don't forget we have a place to share about  Pets - EX Community  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos