cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Mans best friend

Mans best friend

Who else keeps all your secrets , feels all your pain and hurt , your joys and feels your happiness 

Who else loves you no matter what ,

Who else expects nothing in return  but to be fed , walked and given a home filled with love

Totally dependant on you as mans best friend , yet it's ancestors independent in the wild

Who else can look into your eyes and speak volumes of gratefullnes , kindness and love without an understandable word .

Who else can get across their love for you in sweet adorable ways .

Whose nudge of the nose or greeting at the door means both I love you and love me back , I missed you .

Who else speaks a thousand languages all people understand , no matter what their native tongue .

Who else in the care of a " loving "human parent is loved no matter what ; loved when healthy and loved when sick .

Who else in a home filled with hate is neglected alone and abused . Its sad . 

Who else makes you laugh and smile like a kid again  no matter what age you are

Who else is the best medicine that man has EVER known .

Not one pup young or old should ever be left to fend for itself alone , they all deserve a name 

Not one should ever be put down

Not one should ever be beaten

Not one should ever be a stray

Not one should ever go without food , water , shelter or love

Not one ever .

Maki 

•  
11 Replies
Maki

Hi @Lollylolly12320 , I totally understand the excitement you are feeling, it’s exciting . I have grand-pup with me and she has only gone to doggy day care once , she loved it too . I can feel your post bursting with pride . I am so glad she loved it . My other sons dog a GS is very familiar with doggy day care . They have such wonderful day care centres for dogs now . They even sent his wife pictures and Video while they were on vacation . This German shepherd is so well mannered she keeps him at even a reduced rate as a lesson to other dogs how to behave and has free run outdoors too . ( Acreage )

Your story brought so many wonderful feelings . They are special and I’m sure appreciate every non smoker . A dog my son had before the GS was a golden retriever . I grew up with Labradors myself .Thank you for coming in and sharing your excitement here , it brings us joy too . Let us know if pup is anxious to go again next time . They have great fun with other dogs and it is great way to socialize them . Like having kids I think it good to get a break from each other on occasion . Healthy . Life doesn’t revolve 365 days 24/7 around your pets or kids and I think do love you even more when they greet you after their own mini vacation .
This one goes home every weekend to her masters or her cousins and plays with her cousin dogs and human kids ( my grandkids ) lol great fun . Do you have a picture ? 

0 Kudos
Maki

@Lollylolly12320 , I was just at your profile page and saw your pup , she is gorgeous and her colouring is so nice .How old is she . 

0 Kudos