cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Mans best friend

Mans best friend

Who else keeps all your secrets , feels all your pain and hurt , your joys and feels your happiness 

Who else loves you no matter what ,

Who else expects nothing in return  but to be fed , walked and given a home filled with love

Totally dependant on you as mans best friend , yet it's ancestors independent in the wild

Who else can look into your eyes and speak volumes of gratefullnes , kindness and love without an understandable word .

Who else can get across their love for you in sweet adorable ways .

Whose nudge of the nose or greeting at the door means both I love you and love me back , I missed you .

Who else speaks a thousand languages all people understand , no matter what their native tongue .

Who else in the care of a " loving "human parent is loved no matter what ; loved when healthy and loved when sick .

Who else in a home filled with hate is neglected alone and abused . Its sad . 

Who else makes you laugh and smile like a kid again  no matter what age you are

Who else is the best medicine that man has EVER known .

Not one pup young or old should ever be left to fend for itself alone , they all deserve a name 

Not one should ever be put down

Not one should ever be beaten

Not one should ever be a stray

Not one should ever go without food , water , shelter or love

Not one ever .

Maki 

•  
11 Replies
Carol6

@Maki Dear  give some love to the ladies here. Woman's best friend is more like it.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
Maki

I thought this is a group to share about our pets or things pet related Carol I don't know you very well but happy to get to know you more now .

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maki wrote:

I thought this is a group to share about our pets or things pet related 

Yes it is!

EX Community Admin Team
Carol6

That is my impression too. @Maki I forget to come on but I'm excited to get to know you more as well.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.

My gorgeous puppy dog, (pronoun “PUP”, sent to her first doggie daycare experience. (My girl’s first day of school🥲).  They took her and she bounced right in so cheerfully!  I was laughing, SOOO CUTE!! 🤣😂😅🥰. Pronunciation parent. 🥰. Cream Golden Retriever her long fur tail, swished in the air!!!  So proud. 💓💞. Thx for sharing this moment with me!!!  Yes!  Smoke free and eyes to see puppy dog glory! 😄😘❤️

TYPO!!! “PROUD parent”. 🤣👍

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Lollylolly12320Good to see you.   So glad PUP had a good first day at doggie day care.   I'm retired so I can be at home with my Charlie.  I did have pet sitter over the years  when I was working.   I don't think Charlie would be into the other dogs. He is more of a "people person". 😊

Barb

biscuit9

Dog spelled backwards is God.  

Barbscloud

@biscuit9 Really!!!

0 Kudos