cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Evee

Well here is a new picture of my baby.  She loves her scratch pad with the ball.  Wakes me in the night sometimes playing with it.  I'll have to try and get a video sometime - but she is a little camera shy.  She has made a lot of progress being more sociable in the almost 4 months that I have had her but she can still be a little B word at times - lol - but so can I.  Share your pet pictures - all are welcome - we don't discriminate against any - lol

IMG_1341 (2).JPG

Tags (1)
22 Replies
Mandolinrain

awwwwww

555610_3670956668504_514517400_n.jpg  1098464_3981649875640_1511083695_n.jpg

This is Bailey the beagle                                                              This is Ginger the chocolate lab

Mandolinrain

oh that face! sweet pups

Since everyone is sharing...

Meet Vienna

Im easily entertained

[video]

B51E0312-D4D0-4D4E-B261-D9BC91FD9464.jpeg

Mandolinrain

so cute and funny

Awe.  So cute.  I love dogs!

elvan

kristen-9.7.15   OMG, how adorable...is that a frisbee or a plate??  LOL!

crazymama_Lori‌ ALSO adorable.  

I LOVE dogs and would love to have another one, we lost our girl years ago to Congestive Heart Failure, she was 13.  I can't walk a dog any more and I can't throw things for a dog to chase so I feel like I would be a HORRIBLE dog mom...cats don't care if you do anything other than feed them and pet them when they want to be petted...oh and clean the litter box over and over and over again.

elvan‌ It's a frisbee.  It's funny because she can't pick it up.  She tries very hard.  Entertains her for quite some time

I was trying to upload another one where she really gets into it but the file is too big.

0 Kudos
elvan

She is hilarious!  No wonder you love her so much, it's amazing how animals can take our hearts and how willingly we give them!