cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indigo7358

My all time favorite song

It's been my favorite song for decades, my ex husband is a musician in a band, and would play this song for me everytime I'd go see him play, even post divorce. I'm your captain/closer to home by GFR. My point....I'm my captain, I have 40 days under my belt, I made it through a tough surgery, I'm healing, my adult kids are proud of me for finally quitting vaping. So I'm going to play my favorite song today, very loudly, and vow that there is no vaping on my ship!!!

17 Replies
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 How are you?   

Barb

0 Kudos
Indigo7358

Hi Barb,

Doing great with my recovery, 59 days strong with my quit, so that's all good. But, dealing with some depression, nothing I haven't dealt with before, I'm pretty resilient, I'll be fine. Thank you for checking in on me! How are you?

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 OK.   Having some issues with my dog getting old which has had me kind of "depressed".   Did x-rays yesterday.

Happy to hear your recovery is moving along and that your quit is still strong.  Hope the depression subsides, so don't stay away too long. 

Take care.

Congrats on 59 days.

0 Kudos
Indigo7358

It's been awhile and Tangled up in you, 2 of my faves.

0 Kudos
MiniMom

I get my best cleaning done with old Madonna songs playong really loud.  No clue why, other than I dance around getting it done. But Staind is a good choice as well.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@MiniMom Welcome back.  Happy to see you haven't given up on your quit.

Music is a good motivator and it increases your dopamine when you quit smoking.

Barb

Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 & @MiniMom What music are you listening to  today?    I'm cleaning to Image Dragons today.

Barb

0 Kudos
Indigo7358

https://youtu.be/DljvkWj_siY?si=RCLshzlyv5aI5yUC

Hope this "today's song" plays.

0 Kudos