cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indigo7358

My all time favorite song

It's been my favorite song for decades, my ex husband is a musician in a band, and would play this song for me everytime I'd go see him play, even post divorce. I'm your captain/closer to home by GFR. My point....I'm my captain, I have 40 days under my belt, I made it through a tough surgery, I'm healing, my adult kids are proud of me for finally quitting vaping. So I'm going to play my favorite song today, very loudly, and vow that there is no vaping on my ship!!!

17 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo @Indigo7358 Happy 40 days smoke free! I'm also happy to ready you made it through surgery and are healing. Keep up the great work!

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 Great song.  I liked this group and remember seeing these guys many years ago. 

Let's celebrate your 40 days with a listen.  I'm enjoying it!

How are you feeling.

Barb

Indigo7358

Thank you so much! Feeling stronger everyday, uh oh, tomorrow's song by Chicago!!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 That's funny.  They've been playing a Chicago song on the radio recently.  I'm ready!

Barb

0 Kudos
Indigo7358

@Barbscloud , I see you're rooting for KC, I really like KC, Mahomes is pretty incredible. I also like Purdy, so I'm on the fence for this SB.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 I wish it were the Steelers, but I've enjoyed watching KC for a few years now.  Was thrilled they beat the Ravens.  I was hoping the Lions would also make it to the Super Bowl.  Sure disappointing for Detroit fans after finally making it to the playoffs after 32 years.

Barb

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 It's playing now!  So much good music.  I'm going to put Staind on now to accompany my cleaning.

Indigo7358

@Barbscloud wrote:

@Indigo7358 It's playing now!  So much good music.  I'm going to put Staind on now to accompany my cleaning.

My boyfriend is from Michigan, huge Lions fan, such a disappointment,  but it was exciting to see them go as far as they did. Love Staind, which song?

Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 New Staind CD "Confessions of the Fallen". Here's a sample.

Now I'm on Bush's new CD.  "The Art of Survival".

They got me moving!

Barb