cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indigo7358

Favorite groups?

Mine is the Eagles. Music is something that I cannot live without....unlike vaping and tobacco. 

10 Replies
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 Too many to name!   Love various music genres.  I really enjoyed the Barry Gibb solute on the Kennedy Center Honors the other night.

One of my favorites is The Killers.

Barb

Indigo7358

Yes, me too, Sat. night fever was huge when I was in college, I did the disco thing dancing, but rock-n-roll is my #1. Love the Killers, just getting in to their music. 

Barbscloud

I didn't realize he wrote so many songs for other artists that weren't in the disco genre.

Indigo7358

I didn't realize either. All the tributes that night were great. I love Billy Crystal!

Barbscloud

That's always one of my favorite shows each year.  Queen Latifa and and Dionne Warwick tribute's were good also. Even the opera is impressive.

I enjoy the diversity of the people honored.

Indigo7358

Yes, me too. Dionne and Queen L. were really great, I didn't know the opera singer, but her segment was great too! 

0 Kudos
biscuit9

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Lynyrd Skynrd

champsin97

Yes too many to even mention.  I have loved music my whole life.  Live music is my favorite and there is alot of it here in SW florida.  

I noticed you were in hell week and wanted to say keep fighting cause you can do it.  One day at a time girl!

Indigo7358

Day 7 today, feeling a bit shaky, but confident that I will not vape today. Thank you for your words of encouragement.