cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Blood Sweat and Tears

I was reminded of this group for some reason tonight and they did some amazing stuff.  Here's a video that appears to be from the Montreux Jazz Festival 2006.  The guy (David Clayton-Thomas) still has great pipes (vocal ability) 38 years after he did the original.  Can't say that's true for most musicians who sing into their latter years.  I also just love the wisdom in his face and depth of his years.  If you're familiar with the group and liked them, I hope this provides some happy nostalgia.  If you're unfamiliar with the group - hope you learn something from the quality of their music.

And if you're just trying to get through a craving tonight, I hope it provides a half-hour diversion.  God knows the journey of quitting is about blood, sweat and tears!

Tags (1)
16 Replies
SuzyQ411

What a blast from the past Guilia  Thanks for the music and its memories~

We did the same Ed Sullivan show they debuted Spinning Wheel on. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Good Listening.  Has a very good voice instrument. Good music. Thanks for sharing. 

Giulia

How cool is THAT!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

wow free domain image.jpg

Am learning more and more about you and the rest of the EX fam as the days go by

0 Kudos
indingrl

ONE of MY mama favorite songs MY mama loves CCR

Giulia

That is one beautiful video.  How delicious a time in our youths when we had so much fun, eh?  And so much heartache.

Legend

I love this thanks for posting.

We did 8 Ed Sullivan Shows while I was in the group. Many are on youtube.

I'm the tall one with the glasses between the two girls on the first "time"

Boy, their dance moves sure are different from what we did during my years. 

0 Kudos