cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

woohoo.... aww man what oh no and still no smoking for wait for it.......

megmarie
0 5 10

(56) today was a scary day my little man meaning my kitty cat has been sick since wenseday and not able to pee and we took him in to the vet today and it is because of his breed of kitty and he's a male kitty and he is now going to have to be on a percription kind of kitty food which is more money then the normal stuff we have been feeding him and both me and corey were worried about him so we took him in and we find all this out and the poor little guy finally was able to pee at the vets office and we all joked but also were serious that going to the vet scared the pee right out of him and it must have because they tested the pee max had left on the floor and turned out it was what the vet thought it was and now we are home safe and sound and even with all of the stress of my little man being sick and possible dying i didn't smoke at all and that means that i am on day wait for it ................ day 56 woohoo because smoking may have helped me relaxe but max would still be sick so i can honestly say i am no longer a smoker any more and good thing i'm not because we have a new excpence a month and since i don't smoke anymore we will be able to afford max's new food so he can be with us for a very long time

5 Comments