cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

whining

wishingstar
0 7 10

I am so tired of not being able to sleep more then 5 hours . My stuipd painful balder syndrom , gets me up and off to the bathroom. if laugh I have to cross my legs, sneeze. no jumping Jacks. plus a list of other things  or I have an accident. I have had this since I was 37 years old. The insurance I have now will not cover any of the meds, that helps me sleep longer and control flare ups. I can not wait until, I get hired to be full time and instead of a sub. Some of its my falut I have to stay away  from acidic foods and this list other stuff is long and it sucks, because I love itliand food.  Okay I'm done feeling sorry for my self. arthritis  of lower back and legs and IC what crapy combo

So I can real insurance. stupid pain .  went to slep at 10 pm and up at 2:43

sorry for complaing. To top it of . I had a damn smokemare.

7 Comments
tracyb316

sorry u r not feeling well, i hope that smokemare didnt make you want a cig  but scared you away from that cig. if you need anything i am awake. open ears and all.

Riverdance

Hey Windancer, I like your name too.  I also wake up earlier than I want to.  In my case, I have no idea why.  Anyway, I don't see you as a whiner and better that you vent here, I'm listening.

Michwoman

It's Ok - go ahead and vent away!!! Venting is way better than puffing!!! Whine any time you want! We love ya!

anniexhx

so sorry renee we have thunder storms herwe so thats what woke me hope you feel better soon and dont smoke over it (((Hugs))))

wishingstar

I don't ever want to see a damn  a damn death stick ever in my life. I angry and mad it and sick of it and it not aloud near, I will put out restring order. he's like ex husabnd and not welcome back in my house with in 50 feet of my face

erma2

Dear Renee  I know how it feels whenyou lose sleep.  does not feel good at all. and with your physical conditions know wonder why you dont feel good.  just come here and  blog about it and dont smoke over it.I know you can do this .My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. love ya    erma

Nyima_1.6.13

Hey girl, you sound like a mess! Have you ever contacted the med manufacturer, sometimes they will send coupons when insurance won't cover there medication!

does that mean you put out a restraint order on current 'smoking' husband/partner?LOL 

I hope you make him stay away from your face when he's smoking! Love you girl!