cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

where itll lead

jojo29
0 14 44

Hi all... well stopping in to see how my buddys are doing &some new buddys 🙂   hope everyone is enjoying life 🙂 

Some of you may know  karen (oldies should no her ,her b/f passed away of copd which is got at an early age 30s ,we metyesterdy for the 1st time, shes a wonderful person , she had dinner here ,itwas so nice to meet her 🙂 

as for me some know threw facebook, that i was on a talk show for staten island cable ,: ) i spoke about smoking copd, lung transplant, if any one is interested in seeing it , the guy has it on u tube as well 🙂 http://youtu.be/M4s7vmR99is

try this link if not just goto ... lung disease & awareness itll come up .. 🙂 thanks for watching , ill take the feed back good and bad , if u have any .. well have a good smokefree sunday ..

14 Comments
ladybug49

That is so cool 75 days for me 

jojo29

wow ladybug 75 days now thats cool 🙂   great job and kpmoving forward ..good for u .be proud of yourself ((((hugs))))

Maryjo1953

I watched you video yesterday, so much more has to be done for COPD patients & research.  My mom died 8 years ago of complications of her COPD, she went from an active golfer to barely getting out of bed.  My best to you,me 52 days smoke free and feeling good.

SRMezler

Thank you jojo for the web site. Have COPD. Today is 7 days for me. Thanks to everyone here. Hope everyone has a grat Sunday. Love Nonna

wishingstar

thank you for putting that info out their

jojo29

MJM  SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF UR MOM. YEAA I TOTALY AGREE BUT TO BE HONEST THEREIS MUCH MORE INFO OUT THERE TODAY BUT IT PEOPLE WHO HAVE TOTAKE CONTROL & RELI QUIT SMOKING . ALOT DONT AND THAT BECOMES A BIG PROBLEM . & SEE WHAT YOU SAID YOUR MOM WAS A GOLFER TO BARLY GETTING OUT OF BED, THAT AS ME  TILL I GOT MY TRNSPLANT .CONGRATS ON UR 52 DQAYS THATS GREAT 🙂

NONNA 🙂  CONGRATS ON UR 1 WK !! WITH COPD YOU RELI NEED TO QUIT AND EXCERSIE IS A VERY IMPORTANT TO GET THE 02 FLOWING THREW YOUR BODY IN ORDER NOT TO DAMAGE YOUR OTHER ORGANS. KEEP GOING , LET NOTHING STOP YOU BECAUSE THISBECOME A DO OR DIESITUATION .

HEY RENNEE 🙂  HOW ARE YA ..HAVE TO KEEP TALKING TO THE PEOPLE SO THEY HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR (LMAOLMAO)   ENJOY LIE EVERYONE  WHILE YOU CAN ,WE NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMM WILL BRING US ..

cyn9

Hi Jojo! Great video! I admire yoiu so much! You really inspire me. Love & hugs to you, lady!

Leeza

Hi Joanne.  Thanks for the link to the video which was great.  Your continuing efforts to educate EXers is so commendable.  Know that you have helped me.  I'm now at day 323. 

Giulia

Very informative, thanks for it.  Wonderful to see you in the flesh.  (Did they spell your last name right???)  But it absolutely broke my heart when your sister said she was still smoking, hoping to quit....BEFORE she ended up like you.  My God, it just showed me the incredible power this addiction has over us.  I remember saying, feeling the same way she does.  "I know I should... but...."  And the BUTT will kill us.  I pray she "comes to it," real soon.  Big hug to you.

Rick_M

Great job with the interview Jo, it was good to see the real real Jo and hear your voice. You are a sweetheat. Have fun with Karen. One of these days I'm gonna go back to NY and see ya....

Strudel

Joanne - I watched the show yesterday - great job kiddo!! You are such a wonderful - and powerful voice - to tell people about this addiction. 

Hiw cool that you met Karen! I miss her - I wish she would come back! Tell her if you get a chance! 

Take care! 

kathy_ryz

Wow! Tanks for this and all the help you give to us starters at 55 days?

jojo29

hey cyn kathy Rick,leeza and G 🙂   thank you all for watching .. i heard from the producer tonight in a matter of 2 days the show i did was past all his other shows he did the past yr, im close to 300 hits on utube ,freakin awsoooome LMAO ...

As for Karen , shes a great person and she is coming back here ,to ex  she misses everyone too. shes looking to go to fla with u guys ,so thats great . kathy ryz, congrats on 55 days thats great .& something to pat ya self on the back for .enjoy life 🙂  

joyeuxencore

LOVED the video Joanne! You are such an inspiration friend! xo