cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

weekend

Alice23
0 11 23

Sick as a dog this weekend.  Sinus infection, fever, coughing, etc.   Not sure where I picked this up - but I'd sure like to give it back!

haven't thought one bit about smoking - except to be grateful that I'm not trying to breathe around cigarettes on top of everything else!  I feel like I'm underwater as it is.

Will check back in - when I feel like I can sit up longer than 5 minutes at a time!

11 Comments
Strudel

Oh Alice - I am so sorry! Feel better soon!

ginko

I'm with Strudel...take care of yourself and feel better soon...not a fun way to spend the weekend.

laura132

AZITHROMIACIN (z-pack) use as directed. You get 6 pills. take 2 on the first day and one on each of the following 4 days. You'll be good as new. I get Sinusitis every fall which leads to bronchititis - the Z pack never fails me. The first thing we need to do is get you an appointment with your primary care physician. Please dont wait 🙂 Sinusitis leads to bronchitis and then to pneumonia. All in the upper respiratory  tract. UGH. and you dont recoup quickly from any of these.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Laura

violet4

feel better soon.. chicken soup is good for this : water and rest. ♥

dvolgenau4

Sorry to hear your not feeling well but on the bright side I'm sure your recovery will be quick cause you don't smoke. take care. Di

shill57957

Hope you feel better!!  

maggie_8-1-2010

Take good care of yourself! 

jojo29

lmao,@ maggie  feel better alice, been coughin 3 days and have no voice right now, hubby said its very quite over here hahaha  soup and plenty of fluids not to mention plenty of rest too.

loveoflyfe43

Hope you feel better soon!

sspahn49

Feel better,going around our area as well, meds on the cold section of the pharmacy are few.

cyn9

Hope you feel better. Take care.