Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

way to go

chuck47
0 11 141

today I have not smoked.

11 Comments
promise_judy

Good for you. What's it like being smoke free?

XOXO

JonesCarpeDiem

please read my page. it's sort of a road map.

congrats on today!

Strudel

Welcome back Chuck! You can do this! Have you done the prep reading - check out the free course at http://quitsmokingonline.com/ and Carr's "Easy Way to Stop Smoking" -http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf

Be sure to stick around! And, as Dale said - be sure to read the info on his page! 

You are doing this! Way to go indeed! 

Jennifer-Quit

Hey there Chuck - I 've got 139 days behind me - I am really just beginning this journey but I can say that it gets better. Read , read, and read more about this addiction and you will know what to expect and be better prepared about how to handle it.  Good luck to you!

swilson2

You have the first 24 hrs. behind you one day at a time is all you can do so tomorrow you will have 48 hrs and before you know it you will have a week just stack up those days they will go faster than you think.

Thomas3.20.2010

Keep that ball rolling, Chuck! One day at a time and they stack up to .....FREEDOM!

moody_9-18-13

I think the first thing that amazed me when I quit was the first few days of living without smoking didn't kill me! 🙂  Now that I've been quit a year, I wonder why I didn't see it the other way around.  I'm amazed smoking hasn't killed me, knowing what I know now!

Keep moving forward, take this a day at a time, promise yourself to not smoke tomorrow. It does get better each day. I promise.

chuck47

thanks  for the support evevyone I appriate it. Well day 2 under way 4;20 am headed off to work

cookie804

Chuck keep up the good work, we are so proud of you. Keep on stacking up those days

Junior7

Awesome!  Have a great day!

johio

WTG Chuck !!!!!!!!