cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

ughhhh not doing so good

megmarie
0 7 44

So i was smokefree for about 2 years and 3 months was taking myself out of my compfort zone and i slipped upi thought no big deal i can quit again well that was about 3 months ago and unfoutinety i am still smoking today. Even though i know how bad smoking is for you and i totally have great reasons to quit but i just keep giving in to my cravings and i am so disappointed in myself but the act of smoking is just so relaxing and calming that i am really have an issue with. i want to quit but i don't at the same time. When i quit smoking last time i gained alot of weight and i really dont want that happening again but if i dont smoke and i get bored or whatever it may be i turn to food. 

i had been losing my hair when i smoked before and when i quit it all came back....and even the thought of that still doesn't seem to be enough. 

Here is my question here because i know some of you have some great advice to share to maybe help. How do i stop eattingwhen i finally quit again so i dont get heavier again? please any advice is appreciated.

sorry can't spell lol

7 Comments