cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

trying again but succeeding this time!

constanceclum
0 10 134

Well after several months of a total meltdown I'm back. My new quit date is 10/6. In the meantime I will be spending a lot of time on here. I'm so glad to see all the elders are still here and lots of new people-I hope to get to know all of you. It's by unity that we succeed. I am hoping someone will send me the link to Allen Carrs book and any other material that would be helpful.

So glad to be back!

10 Comments
andreakay

I am 10 days away from my quit, WE CAN DO THIS!!

promise_judy

I am so glad to hear from you again. So you are going for 10/6 as your new quit date. That is great!!!

XOXO

Ms.J_11-10-2013

We are glad to have you back...Start fresh, arm your self with quitting tools, polish up your quititude and lets get your rocking on this quit...

Welcome home and don't be a stranger!

xoxo

Jackie

316 DOF

Thomas3.20.2010

Great Decision! Be Prepared and make this your Forever Quit!

elvan

Good to see you again, Constance.  Sorry you have been gone so long but the fact that you are back is what matters.  I got a copy of Allen Carr's book from my local library, I know that it is available on line but I needed it in my hand.

Best to you.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

Welcome back!

Let's get it DONE this time!

Here are the links to the reading materials:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf - Allen Carr

whyquit.com

quitsmokingonline.com

As always, be sure to ask questions when you have them and for support when you need it.

Nancy

Sooz3

Brilliant to have you back x

OldBones-Larry

Great to see you back! Let's do it this time. OK?

Larry the Caravan Master

Strudel

Welcome back Constance! Great to see you! I'm glad that Nancy gave you the links - now - read!! 

LouiseR

Hi Constance, glad your back.  Do all the suggested reading and come her daily and read and blog.  You can do this.  We are here to cheer you on!

About the Author
I'm 59 with severe COPD. I've decided I really want to live and I won't if I smoke. I have 4 grown boys, a grandson and granddaughter due on 9/10. Lots of reasons to live.