cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

today was interesting

mamabear5
0 7 47

To say the least, I had a good day all things considered, thanks to all for the well wishes. I will tell you I am sooooooo tired! my brain has left me for today,and so i think the thing to do is just go chill and try to get some sleep. ( its not even 6pm haha!)  but hey, sleeping does pass time.......can someone wake me up in four months??? congratulations to anyone and everyone who is an ex! my regards! goodnight~

Joylene

7 Comments
lee76

If you're in your first week (which Im assuming you are) it's very normal to be really tired especially the first three days. I was EXHAUSTED. To the point where I'd wake up, get ready for the day, and not be able to keep my eyes open an hour later. I just felt physically exhausted. Just get sleep whenever you can right now. Your body needs it. It's just trying to adjust and heal itself.

zinamarie

Sleep well.  Be sure and share your first smoking dream.  My first one, I didn't actually smoke, but I did get up and start going through the drawers looking for a lighter to light my cigarette.... then a light went off.... oh I don't smoke anymore!  Scared me to death!  lol.  Have a great rest!  Protect Your Quit.

lee76

Zinamarie: My first smoking dream, I actually woke up like half awake and I thought I had smoked and broken my quit haha.

Ex_Nancy

Sweet dreams...zzzzzzzz,lol       Don't worry, be happy!

imadeer

you're doing fine. sleep whenever you can.

mamabear5

I had a dream the other night that i bought some cigarettes and stashed them in a time capsule so i could smoke in my next life. lol I had a good nap, now to make dinner since my mom clock wouldnt let me sleep all the way through to the morning. 😄 still doing good though. breathe laugh repeat breathe laugh repeat

lee76

Keep going! You'll be fine.