tired

shaheen
0 4 13

I am too tired to QUIT.....

too tired to QUIT

too tired to QUIT

too tired to QUIT

BUT still have hope to QUIT....

27 february 2012 at 10:10:10pm (GMT+6)  is my quit date.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO  SAY.....

"NO EXCUSE" "NEVER & EVER"

4 Comments
lady-hyacinth

Hello Shaheem, sometimes it helps to write what happened that caused you to go back to smoking. That way we might be able to offer some advice, and insight so you will grow from your experience.

Nobody is going to ridicule you here. You might get some tough love, but that is not all bad either. For sure you will get lots of great advice and a place to come when you are feeling weak.

Your blog titled,"?" wasn't very helpful. Nobody could know for sure what was going on. It's best to come here before you give in and smoke,...write a blog titled "HELP" then stick around at least 15 min. Someone if not several people will come to your aid giving you help and ideas. If it's in the middle of the night, it may take longer...stay and read blogs while you wait for responses to your blog for help.

You have to want to keep quit, and protect it.

Best wishes.

msbobi

Sometimes it seems that life events keep coming at you until all you think you can do is break.  Everyone is different so don't give up .... you only have to quit smoking one day at a time.  Before you know it you have lots of days of not smoking.  My quit date is not here yet, but in one year I've gone from a pack to less than 1/2 pack.  I just keep telling myself, I can smoke as much as I want, but I don't have to smoke.  Make sure you have something you can do that would take the same amount of time as it took you to smoke a cigarette. You are retraining your mind as well as your body.  Don't dwell on thoughts that lead to smoking.  If you start thinking about smoking then do something different for a while.  Good Luck ... as Max Headroomn would say, he'll see you in London.  If cigarettes were thugs would you still smoke them?

lois13

take one day at a time, tell your self you want, you can. you will, you can do it.

Strudel

Shaheen - The comments above are right - you need to  figure out what is causing you to cross that "just one" line and lose your quit? What is it? Write a blog about it - get advice from others who have perhaps had the same experience. What is going on kiddo? Why are you tired? Let's do this! I know you can!