cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

the joy of 66 days

savedbygrace2
0 13 19

I was walking my dog this evening and I got so tickled with joy because I could actually smell the freshness of the land as it was getting a Fall cleaning with the raindrops of a soothing storm. What a precious gift this freedom of clear smoke free living. 

13 Comments
smorgy8513

Don't ya just love it?     Each day I see another blessing of being smoke free!   Congrats on 66 days of freedom.      Keep adding those days and keep noticing the blessings of each of them.

Sharon 102 days!

Thomas3.20.2010
Blessings upon blessings manifest themselves in abundant Smoke FREE Living!
Joan_01-02-2015

My favorite........................actually tasting what I eat!!  I wonder what Thanksgiving will smell like this year?  Yes, the smell of fall is amazing.  What a gift we have given ourselves in being able to enjoy life smoke free - so many new scents and tastes - yes, what a precious gift this freedom gives!!  Prayers and blessings for another smoke free day!!  Happy 66th day of freedom!

Bonnie11.3.2009

"tickled with joy"!  Such a wonderful way to describe the new smoke-free life!  Many more tickling joys for you!

cory-3-10-13

This year the fall leaves smell extra good to me! Its wonderful to be able to notice such things! Have a wonderful smoke free day and congratulations on your freedom!

JoAnne5-14-2008

smokefreelifest

How wonderful!  You're an inspiration!

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

elims-09-14-13

What a lovely post! WE are close in our quits...Mostly I love my new sense of smell...

Keep up the great work!

savedbygrace2

Thanks all!!

Nyima_1.6.13

All the scents of fall are so amazing! Isn't it a pleasure to enjoy them.

Danno_11-10-12

Great job!  Contine to enjoy the little victories that make quitting smoking a pleasure

Giulia

The joy of 67 days is just as great.  Each day we are free is magnifcent and a thrust to the next.  Keep it dear.  It's very precious.

shimmr3

that was one thing I noticed after quitting. My sense of smell actually came back! I was walking in a meadow past a patch of green onions. I was the only one of the three of us that could even smell them, because the other two people smoke! It really shocked me that they couldn't smell these onions-- they were STRONG! And they smelled sooooo good I started getting hungry. lol. It is awesome to notice of all the blessings we give ourselves when we quit. So awesome!