cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

still here still in the Quit!

kat79
0 4 56

I can't believe it's today, I barely survived yesterday!

Today was certainly better now that I've had time to deal with the SUV news. But, thats all I took was time, not one puff either! N.O.P.E not me.

I still have issues with 2 o'clock. I never knew I had a craving at 2. I can only figure my mind is wanting a 'reward" for going all day at work without any and all of sudden that damn mouse jumps in screaming for nicotine!

I know I need to be aware and take action to the craving but I have and don't honestly know what to do to make it go away other than ignore it! That takes too much effort. I thought about feeding it with some kind of treat. I just don't know what? Any ideas?? No snaks though, just don't want to get addicted to eating for no reason other than a reward! Now that I'm saying this it really sounds like my only option is to "suck it up Buttercup!"

I can't wait for this to get easier. . . this is always where I end up giving in. I have no patience.

Breathe, Breathe, one step at a time. . . ugh. SIGH

4 Comments
laurie37

Try cloves! 🙂

(((HUGS)))

kenny3000

I like those baby oranges that come 20 in a bag for $5-6. Clementines

Bonnie11.3.2009

Try quitsmokingonline.com to help with how to deal with the memory/desire etc.  Has given lots of us a new perspective and peace of mind.

Strudel

I agree with Bonnie about quitsmokingonline.com - I found out I wasn't really giving up anything of importance!

Congrats on your great quit!!